The Classic Cart Series will operate under the North American Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series By-Laws.
Rules for participants:
- Must have a membership number for the Classic Cart Series to enter class, this is a separate membership from the Six-Horse Hitch Series.
- Must submit a valid membership number to participating show with entries.
- Any horse/driver from said member is eligible to compete.
- One entry is allowed per member per qualifying class per finals.
Rules for qualifying shows:
- Must pay dues to be a Classic Cart Series class member. The dues are currently $150.00 to become a qualifying show.
- Does not have to offer a six-horse hitch class to offer a Classic Cart Series class.
- Must offer an open class to all breeds and gender of horse and open to any driver. Some shows will not be able to meet this requirement such as a breed specific shows.
- Pay a guaranteed minimum of $1,000.00 total payout for the class.
- Must accept all entries from Classic Cart Series members but only place and pay premiums to top ten placings.
- Proof of paid membership by the exhibitor must be made to the qualifying show in order for the exhibitor to participate in the class.
- Submit results to the Administrative Secretary in a timely manner.
Rules regarding Classic Cart Series Finals:
- Top 18 finalists will be invited to participate in Classic Cart Series Finals.
- Finals will may be hosted by the same venue as the current year Six-Horse Hitch Classic Series Finals but may be put out to bid for other venues to particpate.
- The Classic Cart Series Finals will be a one class / one judge championship. It will be judged by a judge selected or approved by the Board of Directors.
- The Classic Cart Series Finals to pay a guaranteed minimum of $2,500.00.
Countdown to the 2016-2017 NASHHCS Finals -Sept. 15-17, 2017 Oklahoma State Fair, Oklahoma City, OK
110Days 10Hours 02Minutes 19Seconds
Countdown to the 2016-2017 CCS Finals -Oct. 1, 2017 Eastern States Exposition, West Springfield, MA
124Days 10Hours 05Minutes 41Seconds
September 15 - September 17